Working under the policy direction of Pathway Lending and under the general supervision of the SVP Lending this position provides support in administrative areas. The VP Lending-Knoxville Region is responsible for the overall growth and productivity of the designated market., primarily the Knoxville Metropolitan Statistical Area (KMSA). The VP Lending- Knoxville Region will also assist Pathway Lending in meeting established annual loan production goals.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with the SVP Lending to develop strategies for increased lending; establishes expected annual production levels, and measures overall success on an ongoing
- Works to increase Pathway Lending’s visibility within the primary target market (KMSA) through a planned calling effort. The calls should focus on banks and ecosystem partners to establish a referral network for loan
- Works with clients to collect proper documentation for loan requests prior to submission for credit
- Maintains a close working relationship with all internal partners and works with the SVP Education to determine the type and amount of technical assistance needed by the
- Maintains periodic contact with existing clients to ensure they are satisfied with the service provided and to identify potential new opportunities.
- Participates in various events and conferences throughout the year to increase Pathway Lending’s visibility in the respective market.
- Evaluates the initial credit worthiness of the applicants in collaboration with the SVP Lending. Assesses the client’s business operations and potential
- Other duties as
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Ability to provide excellent customer service with clients, partners, stakeholders and team members. Strong Microsoft Office skills including Adobe, and ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools. Knowledge of small business and commercial loan documentation, strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy, excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with all levels of the organization, ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree is required. A Master’s Degree in Business, Public Administration, or Economic Development is preferred. Five+ years of experience in job related activities is required. Must have experience resolving and working through complex customer issues and the ability to perform in a fast paced, high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities.
SALARY: $82,400 plus incentives
Qualified candidates may send resumes to: Rita.Elders@pathwaylending.org.