FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Life Sciences Venture Capital Monitor – Europe 02/2023”. The Monitor is a monthly published overview of venture capital trends in the European Life Sciences sector.
As of the end of February 2023 we identify the following current VC trends in Europe:
- In 2023, overall Life Sciences funding has reached EUR 977m
- Top 5 Deals exceed EUR 40m each, largest transaction amounted to EUR 130m in Amolyt Pharma (France)
- Flerie Invest (Sweden) dominates the Top 5 Investors (by deal volume), followed by Novo Holdings (Denmark) and EQT Life Sciences (Netherlands)
- Biotech received 56% of the total investment volume (+7 compare to the previous month)
- Oncology dominates as the top indication in Biotechnology
To access the full report, please click here.
By Dr. Mathias Schott, Johannes Link and Marco Buonafede-Bennardo.