FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Biotech Venture Capital Monitor – USA 10/2023”.
The Monitor is a monthly published overview of venture capital trends in the US-Biotech sector.
As of the end of October 2023, we identify the following current VC trends in the US-Biotech sector:
- In 2023, overall Biotech funding in the USA has reached USD 19,658m
- Compared to September 2022 the financing volume decreased by almost 29% (27,667m vs. 19,658m)
- The top 5 deals exceed USD 273m each, the largest transaction amounted to USD 401m with ElevateBio
- Aiolos Bio has the highest transaction Volume of USD 245m in October, followed by MapLight USD 225m and Rakuten Medical USD 182m
- ARCH Venture Partners (USA) is leading the Top 5 Investors (by deal volume), followed by RA Capital Management (USA) and Google Ventures (USA)
- As an indication oncology records the highest investment activity
To access the full report, please click here.
By Mathias Klozenbücher und Johannes Link.