FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Biotech Venture Capital Monitor – USA 08/2022”.
The Monitor is a monthly published overview of venture capital trends in the US-Biotech sector.
As of the end of August 2022, we identify the following current VC trends in the US-Biotech sector:
- In 2022, overall Biotech funding in the USA has reached USD 21,632m so far
- The top 5 deals exceed USD 340m each, largest transaction amounted to USD 3,000m in Altos Labs
- ARCH Venture Partners (USA) is leading the Top 5 Investors (by deal volume), followed by 8VC (USA) and Alexandria Venture Investments (USA)
- Oncology dominates as the top indication
- For the first time in 2022 the aggregated deal volume is lower than in the previous year
To access the full report, please click here.
By Dr. Mathias Schott, Sebastian Sommer and Johannes Link