FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Biotech Venture Capital Monitor – USA 04/2023”.
The Monitor is a monthly published overview of venture capital trends in the US-Biotech sector.
As of the end of April 2023, we identify the following current VC trends in the US-Biotech sector:
- In 2023, overall Biotech funding in the USA has reached USD 5,167m
- Compared to April 2022 the financing volume decreased threefold (14,666m vs. 5,167m)
- The top 5 deals exceed USD 140m each, largest transaction amounted to USD 270m in Orbital Therapeutics
- ARCH Venture Partners (USA) is leading the Top 5 Investors (by deal volume), followed by New Enterprise Associates (USA) and Google Ventures (USA)
- Oncology dominates as the top indication
To access the full report, please click here.
By Dr. Mathias Schott, Johannes Link and Marcel-Louis Christou.