Working under the policy direction of Pathway Lending and under the general supervision of the SVP Chief Credit Officer this position provides support in administrative areas. The Credit Analyst III will perform complex credit risk analysis, underwriting, and reporting for all new and renewed commercial loan applications.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews submitted financial information for completeness and accuracy.
- Prepares financial spreadsheets.
- Performs credit analysis to assess risk for more complex clients with elevated risks and financial structures.
- Meets with clients in person or by phone to request or clarify information and to discuss analysis findings.
- Prepares and presents to Pathway Loan Committee and lending partners analysis findings for approval, including recommended loan structure.
- Inputs and updates process in SalesForce.and Sageworks
- Prepares term sheets on approved loans for applicant’s signature.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Ability to provide excellent customer service with clients, partners, stakeholders and team members. Strong Microsoft Office skills including Adobe, and ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools. Knowledge of small business and commercial loan documentation, strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy, excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with all levels of the organization, ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere. Ability to work independently and execute management’s strategic vision without the need for constant supervision, self-reliant, tactical as well as deliberate thinker, and strong leadership skills are critical. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree is required. Five to seven years of experience in job related activities is preferred. Must have experience resolving and working through complex customer issues and the ability to perform in a fast paced, high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities.
Qualified candidates may send resumes to: Rita.Elders@pathwaylending.org.