PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports the daily business technology operations through interaction with internal users and technology partners to administer setup, configuration, and optimization. Functions may include, but are not limited to, system & security administration, application user administration, data management, reporting dashboards, workflow, user training and support, and related activities.
- Consults with users to understand the business needs and document requirements prior to the acquisition of new, or application of updates to existing, software. Coordinates software releases, integration, and training to help ensure a smooth transition for the company.
- Manages business workflow creation and changes through discussion with internal end users and technology partners for Pathway Lending’s primary technology platforms.
- Supports existing platforms by troubleshooting with Pathway’s systems and primary software vendors.
- Identifies and resolves issues via completion of root cause analysis and collaboration with technology partners to design and implement solutions.
- Maintains Pathway platforms and corresponding documentation to help ensure updates and new functionality meet the organization’s business needs.
- Investigates emerging technology with consideration of the strategic direction of Pathway Lending and industry trends, as well as technology advancements, CDFI-utilized platforms, and related activities.
- Coordinates with Pathway Lending’s IT & Systems Coordinator to help ensure open and consistent communication regarding the various technology platforms, vendors, and security configuration.
- Attends appropriate technology workshops and provides relevant updates to management.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
- Versatile individual with technical and business acumen; receptive to training and adept at learning
- Proven record of excellent customer service skills with the ability to support clients, partners, stakeholders, and team members.
- High aptitude for mastering business processes and identifying technology-driven improvements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy,
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in business process improvement, computer science, information technology or a related field
- Four – Six years of progressively responsible experience in the position offered, and/or as a system analyst, technical liaison, business process, or related position is required.
- Experience with one or more of the following
- Salesforce (or other CRM) – required
- Relational databases,
- Web service technologies,
- Application Programming Interfaces (API) concepts (working with system integrations) required
- Designing and implementing solutions on Cloud Platform technologies.
- Experience with and Sageworks is highly desirable.
Any suitable combination of education, experience, and training will be considered.
Ability to communicate in English, remain in a stationary position 75% of workday, move, cognitive of job responsibilities; ability to travel if required; and ability to adapt to a changing work environment. Aligns with Pathway Lending’s mission of providing clients and stakeholders with the highest level of service to facilitate their success and the economic growth of our CDFI market
Starting Salary at $85,000 based on experience
Qualified candidates may send an email and resumes sent to: